Supervises Fabricated Products production employees
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs and Supervises employees so production requirements are met.
- Assures the operating condition of the plant and machinery are in compliance with OSHA requirements and good safety and housekeeping practices are maintained.
- Inspects raw materials to meet ISO requirements. Maintains bin location and lot control.
- Assures that finished products meet quality standards and customer specifications. Performs final quality inspections.
- Data entry: records productivity, scheduling, employee records, training, equipment PM’s, testing methods, performs calibrations, work instructions, etc.
- Inventories and requests shop supplies and tools as needed.
- Utilizes trains, develops, evaluates, and motivates personnel supervised in an effective manner.
- Effectively communicates and implements the affirmative action goals of the company and supports the individual goals of the department manager.
- Must constantly demonstrate an ability to work independently and competently.
- Exercise leadership and provide a safe work example for subordinate personnel.
- Responsible for his personal safety and the safety of subordinates and fellow employee.
- Ensure participation in all safety drills and exercises, attend safety meetings, ensure that safety equipment is in place and personnel are using the correct PPE.
- Explain the visible and hidden hazards involved with anticipated work.
- Ensure that instructions are fully comprehended by all personnel involved.